The steadily growing audience response and the limited space available in the artist’s villa led Prof. Peter Sadlo (1962-2016) to develop a concept for a new concert series.
In 2010, the concert series “Haus Marteau auf Reisen” started, supported by the participating municipalities, institutions and private sponsors. By holding the final concerts not only in Lichtenberg, but at various locations throughout Upper Franconia, the entire region can participate in the artistic work at Haus Marteau.
Concert venues in past years have included:
- Kaisersaal, Banz Monastery, Bad Staffelstein
- St. Bartholomäus Church, Buttenheim
- St. Gereon, Forchheim
- Museums in the Mönchshof, Kulmbach
- Egerland House of Culture, Marktredwitz
- Moated castle, Mitwitz
- Conference hall, Neustadt b. Coburg
- Christ Church, Oberkotzau
- Altenstadt Castle, Pegnitz